10 Christmas Events In Houston, TX & Surrounding Cities
Are you looking for fun things to do this Christmas season in Houston, TX and surrounding cities with your family? If so then Atlas and I have put together our list of 10 Christmas Events For Families in Houston, TX. As a mother who doesn't live directly in the city, I have also included some events you can attend in Houston's nearby surrounding cities.
1. Christmas Events In Houston: Santa's Wonderland | College Station, TX | Nov 11th - Jan 1st
Known as the largest Christmas attraction in Texas, Santa's Wonderland is just 1.5 hours outside the city of Houston located in College Station, TX. Enjoy millions of Christmas lights on a hayride tour, then visit the Christmas shop, followed by cozy campfires, great food, and lots of powder snow. It will become your next Texas family tradition!
2. Christmas Events In Houston: Ice Skating In The Town Center | The Woodlands, TX | Nov 19th - Jan 16th
Grab your ice skates to enjoy one of the largest seasonal ice rinks in the southwest. The new facility features ice skating in a main room, a state-of-the-art sound system, tables for parties and concessions. Great for a Christmas date night!
3. Christmas Events In Houston: Zoo Lights | Houston, TX | Nov 18th - Jan 15th
See the Houston Zoo turned into a winter wonderland, and enjoy festive carols, hot chocolate, and more than 2 million lights. The Zoo Lights exhibits open at 6:00 pm and although some of the animals may be sleeping you can still view the Masai giraffes, zebras and ostriches, as well as the indoor exhibits.
4. Christmas Events In Houston: Home For The Holidays | Spring, TX | Nov 12th - Dec 24th
Visit the quaint shops of Old Town Spring during the holidays for strolling performers, festive exhibits, hot chocolate and Santa's workshop.
5. Christmas Events In Houston: Old Town Christmas Tree Farm | Spring, TX | Nov 25th - Dec 11th
Cut your very own Texas grown Christmas Tree at the Old Town Christmas Tree Farm in Spring, TX! The beautiful tree farm also offers a hayride, crafts for purchase, hot cocoa and more. This is sure to become another Texas family tradition!
6. Christmas Events In Houston: Ice Land Ice Sculptures | Galveston, TX Moody Gardens | Nov 12th - Jan 8th
Guests will have the opportunity to see magnificent, towering ice sculptures made out of two million pounds of ice for a spectacular aquatic adventure. Explore for sunken treasure and Christmas surprises in this wonderful family activity.
7. Christmas Events In Houston: Conroe Christmas Celebration | Conroe, TX | Dec 10th 11:00am-5:00pm
This event offers free admission and features two real snow hills, a petting zoo, pony rides, train rides and much more! You also don't want to miss the Christmas Parade starting at 1:00 pm.
8. Christmas Events In Houston: The Christmas Train | Alvin, TX | Dec 2-3, Dec 8, Dec 9-10, Dec 15, Dec 16-23
Enjoy a unique experience and take a train ride through over 300,000 lights and hundreds of Christmas decorations. You will see colorful gingerbread villages, penguin snow lands and much, much more! Food and beverage concessions are available!
9. Christmas Events In Houston: Magical Winter Lights | La Marque, TX |Nov 18th - Jan 8th
Visit Magical Winter Lights at the Sam Houston Race Park and experience Lantern attractions, a dinosaur exhibit, cultural performances, photos with Santa, and much more! This event is on the top of our list because Atlas wants to see the dinosaur exhibit.
10. Christmas Events In Houston: A Christmas Carol at Alley Theater | Houston, TX | Dec 1st - Dec 29th
Have an eventful evening in Downtown Houston's Theater District to see Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol at Alley Theater.
These are our top picks for must do events this Christmas season, but if you are looking for more events R We There Yet Mom , 365 Things To Do In Houston, and Kids Out And About have some great holiday guides.
Pin our post to save for later and share! We appreciate shares to help support this blog!
You Might Also Enjoy