Amazon Prime Mother's Day Gift Guide
Hi everyone and happy hump day! Today I am sharing a last minute gift guide for Mother's Day with products I have picked from Amazon prime. I am pretty sure my husband is still scrambling to pick something out for me from Mr. Atlas and so I thought I'd help him out a little. Everything on my list I would truly as for a gift for myself and if you are in need of some last minute gift ideas I hope this list is helpful.
If you don't have a prime account I would pull the trigger and sign up for it already. My husband and I use it ALL THE TIME! It is great for last minute needs such as household products, kids products and especially gifts. When you purchase something available through Amazon Prime you are guaranteed to receive your purchase within two days, and we love that. Here are my top picks for last minute Mother's Day ideas available from Amazon Prime! If you order by today or tomorrow you should be okay to receive by Saturday. I would order today, just to be safe!
And to my hubby...I would love any one of these things from our little titan. Although all I really need is you and him to spend a relaxing day with. Love you both!
1. #MomLife Tee-Shirt $17.99- I love the soft blue of this tee and I am currently working on building up my tee-shirt collection. This one is perfect for the weekend.
2. Charm Necklace $9.99- I would love an 'A' necklace for Atlas and this one is simple and sweet to layer with other necklaces.
3. Kate Spade Small Blush Pink Wallet $88.00 - I have a mini Kate Spade cross over bag that my hubby got me for Christmas this year and of course my current wallet doesn't fit in it. This wallet would match perfectly!
4. Toddler Boys White High Top Converse $26.00- These may not be for me exactly, but I have desperately been wanting to get some white converse for Atlas. I have a pair and I would love for Atlas to have a pair so we can match on the weekends! Silly I know, but I always coordinate our outfits...guess I'm weird that way! I think a great mother's day gift would be to get her a matching converse shoe set, one for her and one for her mini. I would love that!
5. Satin Geo-Print Scarf $38.00- I am in love with this satin scarf! The color is soft and neutral and would be lovely tied onto a handbag and perfect to wear during brunch on Mother's Day! It also comes in a black color which is just a lovely.
6. Fit Bit Tracker in Black $129.00- Yikes, I really need to get into some sort of workout! Perhaps this fit bit tracker would help motivate me.
7. Ralph Lauren Black Wedges $79.00- I love love love these black wedges from Ralph Lauren! They look super comfy and perfect for the Spring/Summer season. They are also available in 6 other colors, including some lovely pastel options.
8. A Mother is A Story Book $12.99- The illustrations in this book look beautiful and I would love to have this book on our entry table! I think a book like this would be the perfect gift for any mother out there.
9. Wood Cutting Board $16.06 - I believe you can never have enough cutting boards in your kitchen, and this wood one would be beautiful to leave out on the counter at all times. I have been looking for a smaller wood cutter board that can also be used to serve food, and this one is perfect!
Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there and I hope you find something perfect to give to your mom this mother's day! I know mom's can often times be hard to shop for.... I definitely have the hardest time picking out gifts for both my mom and mother in-law! I would love to hear from you if you felt this gift guide was helpful. Happy shopping!