With Father's Day quickly approaching, I thought I would share a quick gift guide for some last minute gift ideas for your Dads and Husbands. I always have the hardest time picking out gifts for my Dad, it seems like he already has everything he wants and I could never pick out something he would like. I try to remember that it's the thought that counts and my gifts would never disappoint him. Here are some things I've picked out and I'm thinking about getting number 6, the monogrammed growler for my dad! Most of the items I choose are available from Amazon Prime or have two day shipping available, but hurry because we only have a couple days left to place an order.
Happy shopping and I hope you have a great Father's Day weekend.
1. Oakley Sunglasses - My husband's favorite sunglasses are Oakley's and his current one's are unfortunately missing the nose piece so he can't wear them. I think this black and silver pair works for just about anyone's personality and are a good price for a pair of men's designer sunglasses.
2. Yeti Tumbler- Yeti tumbler are all over the place this year and are a favorite among my husband and my older brother's. My husband takes his to work with him everyday and love's it because it keeps his water cold all day. Yeti tumblers are an affordable gift for father's day if you are looking for something simple yet exciting to give. You can also get them in different sizes at 10 oz, 20 oz, and 30 oz.
3. Yeti Hopper Cooler- If you want to pitch in on a big gift for your dad with your siblings, a yeti cooler or hopper cooler is a great gift. My husband likes the new hopper coolers because you can easily carry them to the lake for fishing or to the beach this summer. You can get a Yeti Cooler at your local Academy store.
4. Engraved Hammer - I thought this engraved hammer from Amazon was really cool, especially for a dad who likes to work on home projects or craftsman projects. You can't personalize it, but the "Thank You For Helping Me Build My Life" engraving is really sweet for any dad. This is an actual functional hammer as well so your dad can use it all around the house while thinking of you. There is also this one with a different engraving.
5. Daniel Wellington Watch- I would love to get my husband a Daniel Wellington watch for Father's Day. For him I would probably go with a classic black for date nights and special events, but I really like this red, white and blue striped one for summer.
6. Monogram Growler- If you have a dad who is into craft beers a monogram copper growler would be a perfect gift. You can personalize this growler from Shutterfly and it comes in black, stainless steel and copper. If you order by today you can receive your personalized growler in time for Father's Day!
7. Photo Book by Shutterfly- Create a personalized photo book with pictures of you and your Dad for Father's Day using Shutterfly. Download photo's directly to their website and create a hardback photo book that your dad with have forever. I love the idea of making something of your own and Shutterfly has photo-books starting at $14.95. Today is the last day to order in enough time to receive by Father's Day so don't delay!
That completes my Father's Day gift guide for 2016 and I hope you can find something perfect for your Dad. Thanks for stopping by.
A Titan's Mother