Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks for Mom
Happy Monday everyone! As I'm sure you all know the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to the public and today I am so excited to share what I bought from the sale and my top favorites. Most of my picks are centered around a work chic look, mostly because I am typically always looking for pieces I can wear to work. The first item I picked up we're these Tweed Block Heel Mary Janes. There is something about a block heel that I can't get over! Maybe it's the simplicity of the style or the comfort of the heel I love. This heel comes in a solid black, a burgundy and a black tweed, and as I love anything that is menswear inspired I gravitated toward the tweed immediately. I can't wait to wear these with denim and mid-skirts this Fall. I also picked up this skinny black silk scarf so I can tie it into a big bow with a white oxford shirt. I need to do some research on other ways to wear a skinny black scarf, but I am excited for the possibilities! The last item I purchased was this black wool hat that I am excited to wear into Fall and Winter this year. It's kind of funny that all the items I purchased are accessories, but I love good accessories because it allows you to versatile your wardrobe.
I absolutely love this structured pink crepe dress on sale for less than $100. I think it is absolutely the perfect color and a great dress for work or a wedding this summer. I also love this watch which is on sale for $15.00. It is the perfect chic accessory for daily work attire and I'm pretty sure I will pick it up before the end of the sale. Something from this list that is a must for all the moms out there is this Clarisonic Facial Cleanser on sale for $89.90. My husband got one for me for my 28th birthday this past year at full price and I use it every single day. I have always struggled with having clear skin and my Clarisonic cleanser has made such a difference. I recommend it 100% if you struggle with keeping clear skin.
Check out my full list below, everything I have picked is under $100.00 and most are under $50.00. I understand what it means to be on a budget, and I hardly ever purchase anything that is over $100.00. Unless it is something I truly love, like a Kate Spade bag or a beautiful coat. See the rest of my top picks below from the #NSALE and I hope you have a great week ahead.
1. Tweed Mary Jane Heel- Sale $79.90 After Sale $139.95
2. Pink Crepe Dress - Sale 98.90 After Sale $148.00
3. Black Round Faux Leather Strap Watch- Sale $15.90 After Sale: $25.00
4. Striped Ruffle Blouse- Sale 27.90 After Sale: $42.00
5. MAC Nude Lip & Eye Kit- Sale $39.50 After Sale $71.50
6. Faux Leather Saddle Bag- Sale $29.90 After Sale $45.00
7. Black Silk Skinny Scarf- Sale $24.90 After Sale $38.00
8. Black Scallop Edge Lace Skirt- Sale $44.90 After Sale $68.00
9. Kate Spade Crystal Drop Earrings- Sale 37.90 After Sale $58.00
10. Pink Northface Zip Pullover- Sale $35.00 After Sale $55.00
11. Steve Madden Block Heel Sandal- Sale $79.90 After Sale $119.95
12. Black Flat Brim Wool Hat- Sale $28.90 After Sale $48.00
13. Clarisonic Mia Cleansing System- Sale $89.90 After Sale $129.00
That completes my list! I would love to hear what you picked up from the sale in the comments section below. Have a great week friends. Don't forget that the price goes up on these items beginning August 8th. Have a great week and happy shopping.