9 Spring Essentials For Toddler Boys
Go Ahead & Share The Love
Spring is in the air and today I'm excited to share 8 spring essentials for toddler boys. Each spring I take Atlas to get a couple new outfits and we always gravitate toward bright colors and easy prints. Our spring essentials list for toddler boys revolves around pieces that are affordable and can be worn often. I believe in mixing pieces and getting the most wear possible without spending a lot of money. Here is our 8 spring essentials for toddler boys and I hope it suits you well!
1. Bright T-shirts- I have been so in love with the new Cat and Jack line from Target for little boys and girls. We picked out two outfits for him from this line including these bright orange shorts and this adorable cloud t-shirt which has crayons for rain drops. How cute!
2. Fedora Hat- We never go through a spring season without a new fedora hat! Atlas has worn them since he was a little baby, and he looks the cutest when he's in a fresh fedora. We found this one at old navy for less than $14.00.
3. Raincoat- Our go to raincoat is this L.L. Bean yellow jacket which Atlas has had for about a year now. His grandmother got it for him and we have really gotten so much use out of it. You can find Atlas wearing it here. It is a great quality purchase for only $39.99.
4. Sandals- I am so happy Old Navy has this style of sandal this year. They are so adorable and I have them on our wish list for Atlas's spring style.
5. Denim Jacket- A denim jacket can be so versatile for Spring and is a great addition to any little boy's wardrobe. I plan to get one for Atlas's birthday this year, and I can't wait to see him in it!
6. Rain boots- Any stylish boy must have a pair of matching rain boots to go with his yellow rain jacket! We love these matching L.L. Bean boots for puddle splashing in spring time! I also love these yellow Hunter ones.
7. Oxford Shirts- A few great oxford shirts are essential for a little boy's wardrobe and this season I love this sea shell print.
9. Striped T-Shirts- Ralph Lauren has some of the cutest striped t-shirts for little boys this season! This style comes in turquoise, navy, orange and green. I'm also in love with this waffle knit stripped tee. Adorable!
Our weather in Texas has been pretty incredible this year, and Atlas has been soaking it up with lots of outdoor bike rides. Atlas has gotten so tall recently that he is finally tall enough to ride this 3 wheeler bicycle my parents got him last year. He was so cute that I had to snap a couple pictures.
I hope it is warm where you are and that you are enjoying your Spring! I have so many things on our Spring bucket list and I can't wait to get started. Have a great day friends!